Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Letters to the Editor"

Dear Editor,
I write to convey to you the experience I gained during these three weeks in Bulgaria in Blagoevgrad. At the very beginning I wanted to tell you that these were three very important and valuable weeks for me. Reason for this is not just a program and organization, but also teachers and socializing. I will begin from classes for which it is best to say that they are very useful and that our teachers properly conveyed their experiences and knowledge to us. I liked the way they made a connection to each student individually. All of the teachers have very different personalities so it was very interesting experience meet each of them. As for activities I can say only that we played a lot of different games and I didn` t like them because I do not prefer that kind of entertainment, by my point of view movie night and aqua park are the best ones. As for the afternoon activities I liked them because we were able to choose different things that we are interested in. I also liked the fact that we had the opportunity to learn something about the Bulgarian culture. What is really important in this whole experience are acquaintances with new people from different countries. With some of them I will really try to stay in contact as long as i can because i found a couple of people that share the same interests as me. All in all this experience that I had in the AUBG campus will certainly remain in my memory for many different good reasons. Congratulations on the way you designed this camp! Really great job .
 
Masa M. (Montenegro)
 
---
 
Dear Editor,

My name is Georgi from Bulgaria. I really enjoyed this camp and I don’t want to go home. In the first week I study computer skills and I learnt a lot of things that will help me in the future. Our teacher there was Alex and he is very cool. In the second week I have studied business which very difficult on first sight, but Billy helps us to cope with the problems. The fun starts when we started making the commercials. I like business classes very much and maybe they will help me in my future job. However, the class I like the most is journalism class. For me, Valerie is the best teacher in the camp, because she is very friendly and kind.

Next year I will probably come again!

---

Dear Editor!

My name is Dasha, I'm from Russia. I've decided to spend a part of my summer holidays in the camp in Bulgaria. I can say that I really enjoyed being there. What I liked there - a lot of different kinds of entertainment. We were busy with something all the time. We also had to spend 3 hours a day on our courses. It was very useful experience for me because I've chosen the courses which will be necessary for my future profession.

Besides the courses I've found a lot of friends there and now I'm afraid of the last day when we'll have to go to our countries and to split up with each other.

It was the best summer holidays I've ever had!!!

Bye, Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment