Friday, July 16, 2010

creative writing week two

Creative writing






Rita Avdiu



Spoken Words Poem



Standing at the window

Watching up the planes

They’re in every place

Thinking how to escape

No way, no way… no way

Hearing children crying

Mothers, they’re trying

Trying to do something

Fathers, ran away

Far away in the military

They take one picture

And put it on the plane

When the time comes

They’ll go insane

Crash the plane

That burned picture now is gone

The angels are not alone

They took great people

Mama, answers the call

While the baby crawls

They tell her what happened to all

She drops the phone

Thinks that she’s alone

Grabs her children

And goes somewhere else

She doesn’t care about herself

Opens up the door

The road was red

Even the trees were red

Hundreds of people were on the ground

Waiting for God

Screams everywhere

Here, there, here, there

Some tear drops mixed with the blood

Sitting under a shelter

Afraid from the wind

Afraid from the rain

Afraid from your self

And afraid from the gun

Start to run

But that doesn’t work

Not that one

They pull her

While the babies fall in the ground

They’re all around

Pointing on their heads

4 shots an their gone



Haiku



Waking up in the morning

It was Sunday

I was too tired too get up



Suddenly a noise hit my head

Hit the door, hit the window

I looked to the right, no one



Put my feet on the floor

Went downstairs

In that calm air



Opened the door

I saw two children

And the parents



I saw myself

Walking down the road

While the sun was shining on my body



At that time I looked around

Nothing was how I wanted to be

Sat down, thinking strongly

My tears join the rain

While many people passed by

My brain was whining



I found out I can do more

Better now than never “as they say”

Life doesn’t seem that bad



Flowers make my day

Put a hat on my head

Made a step and went out



The city turned into a river

Walking, splashing everywhere

I was the smallest, one out there



Felt like a water drop in an ocean

I was lost

Didn’t know where I was going, didn’t care







Hana Bacaj



Six sentences story (no repeats)





Once upon a time, was this little girl, who got lost in Kosovo. She went there for holidays. Her name is Lea, cute, respective, lovely one. This big city, rainy, small lighting and freaky. Like stranger walking through darkness. Finally being with your favorite people feels great.



Haiku

1. “ Living there

Breathing the fresh air

Feeling the blowing of air”

2. “ A rainy day

The sky is blue

The ground is green”

3. “ The butterflies flying

A flower smelling

A bird singing”

4. “ Children running

Parents smiling

Everybody in a sunny day”

5. “ The sun is shining

The clouds gone

The river flowing

6. “ Sitting down the tree

Seeing the mountain shadow

Singing louder

7. “ Hearing the nature

Feeling the sun

Having fun”



Spoken words

Sitting near a window

Thinking about nothing

Just watching the nature

Analyzing everything

Every drop of that rain that

Was making a melody

Suddenly a tornado started on me

And some things started passing by,

All the dreams I left behind

In that dreams I always see me looking

By the sky, in my dreams I always

See a place for me

Now I’m really seeing the reality,

Seeing people running for their life,

Letting all their thing behind

Letting that quite melody which stopped,

And hearing guns and screaming

Of mother, fathers, sisters, brothers.

It was that felling that made my eyes

Full of tears, it was that scene that

Made me ran away.

I was running like crazy,

Now in that strange place,

Were everything was covered in red, everyone

Babies crawling

Mamas dying

Everything was blurring

Everything got dark

Fathers going away

Their kids don’t see them

Anywhere

When all this had stop, just

News made everything WHITE






Stefani Angelova

The poem



She was a sun in the beautiful days.

She was a rose in the garden with poppies.

She was a key from the door.

But now she was going…

Clouds are covering the sky.

In the garden there are only poppies.

The door is closed…





Kolesnikova Marina



A story.

A homeless boy.

Onetime in December a lonely homeless boy was walking through the night city. It was late night, so almost nobody, except a boy and two cats, were in the quiet street. The fur of cats was so black, that their bodies seemed shadows on white-white snow.

A poor homeless child whose name was Philipp was looking for a place to stay in order to warm himself. But there was no sign of fire or light anywhere near. The only thing he could distinguish from the white-white snow were black shadows of dirty cats. Philipp called one of them:"Kss-Kss-Kss". A cat dashed to Philipp and began wiping itself around his leg. Our hero felt little warmth of its flesh and the cat gave him a positive sense, that he is not alone in this hard world.

Philipp looked at the cat's eyes and suddenly a reflection of light appeared in them. He looked around and noticed an on-light window. Then Philipp took the cat on his hands, went to the window and began observing a foregoing picture.

Three old women, around 90 years old each, were sitting comfortably at a wooden table, covered with a beige cloth. Not the beautiful cloth, but the food on the table attracted attention of the starving boy. In order to habitants of the room could enjoy the evening, a jar of strawberry jam, hot toasts and cool butter were served in the most perfect way, being the best decoration of the room. Philipp could try to be the part of this peaceful place, but his tiredness and coldness didn't let him do that.

Suddenly one of the women glanced at the window, where a homeless boy was standing outside. She gave a short cry and now all three women were looking at Philipp.

Our hero couldn't remember how it's happened that he was laying in a comfortable bed under a fluffy puvet in a nice room, which he was observing yesterday. Sunshine woke him up, remaining of the recent events. Philipp wanted only one thing now- to find the cat that has saved him life. However, he couldn't begin realizing his plan, because suddenly one of the old women entered the room. as she saw Philipp awake, she smiled and sat on the bed. The old woman began kissing Philipp in cheeks, hugging him and with tears on her face she cried:” My dear grandson! At least I have found you!"



Aleksa Grgurovic



My friend

grave?

You were shot. Is this really the end?

We were close

So why do I have to put rose

On your

I think that is how you wanted to die.

Not in sleep, not from disease.

You wanted to dies in some struggle.

In some impossible situation.

Surrounded by murderers like you were.

But I still want that you aren’t dead.

And there is nothing I can do,

I can’t be you,

I can’t be in your place.

At day you died

A mailman passed buy.

He had a letter you wrote,

I hope you had a pleasant thought.

Now I give you these coins

For a ferryman.

I hope you will cross the Styx,

And find your way to the underground.

There you will be just a shadow,

But here you will stay in our hearts.


6 sentence no repeats

I like to sit alone and think. My head is very quiet. It is a peaceful place with bright lights, imaginations. Thoughts hit the walls of my mind. Ideas come; some of them will be realized. At the moment think inside my head works fine.


Ekaterina Selivanova



About camps, difference and the word “respect”…



Where are you from, a cute guy?



Every year AUBG camp becomes home for students of almost 40 nationalities. While staying here I have understood that we are not only students, we are faces of our nations. When I was a child I was bored of talks about “good behavior” abroad – it seemed silly and naïve to me. Nowadays I notice it really depends on our impression about one or another country.
At the moment I am very much interested in such countries as Azerbaijan, Kosovo or Moldova, for example. Friendly and open-hearted people from these countries made me feel like this. I am willing to study more about their culture, language and places to visit. I am sure that if a person who is pleasant, who has an inspiration for studying something new, but not only for shopping and hanging somewhere looking for adventures, if he understand what is the word “respect” means, he will make a great amount of friends and peers respecting his country and talking only good opinion about his nation independently of political conflicts.
We are all different: somebody is from Ukraine, somebody is from Spain; somebody is afraid of imaging himself in a coffin while reading an elegy; somebody would not mind about making crazy videos for Alex and Toy from the office situated in the closet. Nevertheless, for a whole month we are to live together and try to get pleasure from it. We are doing it successfully, but sometimes we have troubles and arguing…
Firstly not everyone is ready to make their mind that we must not go to stranger’s monastery with our own rules. Shouldn’t we respect each other? It is possible not to scream and not to weep in corridors; take your dishes away after a dinner; to switch off the light while your room-mate is trying to sleep and actually you don’t need it anymore.
I try my best to leave warm opinion in my foreign friends’ hearts and I do want my dream to become true. As for me, I have meet a lot of nice people, but also such ones, who I don’t respect and, as a result, I am not interested in their countries. It is a petty, but such things happen and I am sure not only with me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that if the President of France was staying in camp with the President of Russia (or just the other way around), who was always making a mess in their room as a little piglet, we would not have such nice relationships among our countries. It is just a joke, but… Every joke has a piece of truth, doesn’t it?
The great things always contain a lot of tiny ones. People’s relationships and communication is the thing that makes the Earth’s moving dependent. They are complicated to over think and there are no special laws for successful communication. We should just learn by heart that RESPECT is the most important thing for everybody.



Valia Dimitrova

Epigraph


Pluses are positive, power is not needy

Official announcement can be deep excuses

For being slippery innocent pencil in someone’s hand

Trying to be vehicle witness

Without using any silly words

In the sand sent of time

Story

It’s all about the possibility we have, sometimes you’re the right person for something and you have to do it. Luck is not enough, pluses are positive and they have the same influence on people. Being powerful is not needy it’s something that many people like and are addicted to. When you’re on a crossroad and you have a limit of time, the sand sent is not waiting, you just have to decide which way to go through. Optimistic people feel like pluses influence helps them to choose what to do. Being inspired, there isn’t anything better. You know it’s because you already felt it and you liked it a lot.

Don’t you like being wanted? Do you like being the centre of attention? Every single person likes being the best even for a second, that’s the way he feels wanted, exactly the moment he sees the face of the people how are sure he is good at something and his face is part of his memory. Of course it’s not a perfectly perfect memory but it’s something left in his head and he will remember it forever.

It happened with a girl, all there staff happened with a girl as pretty as a rose, smart as a genius. Bravely beautiful girl exploring world’s adventures and thinking positive, trying to help people. And this girl had a very happy life, full of possibilities and wishes that became true. One hardworking girl, loved and respected.

It all happened before she was accused of murder. There were so many clues and each was against her. But she didn’t do it, she was not guilty. An innocent girl on the court. Many people thought that it’s her destiny, others believed she actually has done it, but it was not true…

She was judged on ten years prison but the poor girl couldn’t wait her last day between those four walls and decided to kill herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment